Tuesday, 24 February 2009

The Answer is Always One - Revisited

"Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God." Romans 13: 1
Earlier today when I tried to log into my Google Mail Account, it wasn't working. After several attempts, I decided to checked up the Gmail Help Group to see if others were having the same problems. People from all over the world were complaining about the same problem. I even found a few of the posts rather amusing. Someone suggested that instead of people complaining, they should be grateful they are getting free service. If they want perfect service, they should pay for it. Another user got pretty peeved about that remark and defended his right to complain. I was chuckling to myself as I was reading their exchanges. I wouldn't have got this kind of entertainment if Google Mail had been working perfectly.

Back to finding a solution.

I believe no matter what the problem or how it appears there is always one solution. All I need to do is remember that behind the many masks and appearances, there is only One Power and Intelligence working in all. I'm not concerned about how the ONE works; all I need to do is believe in the ONE and let things work out.

I thanked the ONE for working things out and focused on writing an article. When I tried logging in again the problem had been resolved.

No matter what the problem, the answer is always ONE.

Enocia

Related articles: Promises, Promises! - Part 2; The Power of Identification; Unity Consciousness - In Practice; Higher Powers; The Problem is There Aren't Any Problems; The Answer is Always One; I Would Rather Be Grateful, Thank You!